Wednesday, August 8, 2012

8.4.12 - The Ill Murray's In Concert

8.4.12 - (Cambridge, UK)

It's been a while since I've updated the blog. This last Sunday, I met up with some people at the Portland Arms and we hung around and had a good time, then went to see Ill Murray a very young post-punk (hate that term)/garage rock band from Cambridge. They're said to be the best band Cambridge has to offer. If you're interested, check out "New Breed of Blind" and "Maldon Mud Race" on their Soundcloud. Their newer stuff is decent, but a bit more angsty punk, more sing-songy rock. A little bit more forgettalbe than their older stuff. Everything from Fugu is great. 

I enjoyed the set and I had a good time. Ahron, however, had a few too many drinks, and myself and Tom and Dani helped him back to his place, not before getting a Doner Kabab from Tommy Tucker's. It was a pretty good night.




No comments:

Post a Comment